2010 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 Factory videoThu, 11 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0800
FULLY ADJUSTABLE suspension, Brembo brakes, wavy discs, fly-by-wire throttle - there's plenty of hi-tech stuff on Aprilia's 2010 Dorsudoro 750 Factory, and here's a promo video of the bike in action.
The Aprilia's 750cc V-twin engine thumps out 92bhp in standard trim, which should propel the bike to a top speed of around 130mph (if you can hang on).
2010 Aprilia Dorsudoro specs:
• 90° V twin layout
• Liquid cooling
• Tri-Map engine management and ride-by-wire throttle control
• Very over-square bore to stroke ratio
• Four valves per cylinder
• Double overhead cam valve timing
• Electronic fuel injection with two throttle bodies
• Stick-coils integrated in the spark plug caps
• Three way catalytic converter and Lambda probe
• Hydraulically operated wet clutch
By Visordown News
See also: Charge Up you iPhone While You Ride, Race Bradley Smith at any MotoGP venue, 2010 Aprilia RSV4 Engine Recall.