Vintage Vincent Bach 12c Trombone Mouthpiece. Silver? on mail.2040motos
Vincent All description
Vintage Vincent Bach 12c trombone mouthpiece. Silver?
I lightly scored the end that is inserted into the instrument and the color is still silver. It may be silver over nickel. However, the metal seems to soft to be nickel. I don't have a test kit, so I can't be sure and make no guarantees as to the metal type or purity. I can tell you it doesn't attract to the industrial magnet I have.
It could use a little polishing, and the insert end is slightly bent on the rim.
The weight is 5.9 oz
- Photos are part of the description (Please see photos), Message me with any questions, Thanks. - I am always happy to ship internationally. However, not all countries postage systems follow tracking all the way through delivery. This being the case, I can't offer refunds for items not received once they leave the tracking system, I haven't had any issues with international items not received in the past but I have to add the disclaimer. -
Vincent All for Sale
- Vintage blue prints & receipt beechwood mansion, cape vincent, ny h. remington
- Fd3320 retro vincent oil painting vase with fifteen sunflowers art post 47*35cm
- 57 rockabilly australia repro program gene vincent eddie cochran little richard
- Monster club 1981 john carradine, vincent price
- White line fever dvd 40th anniversary series jan-michael vincent, kay lenz(US $6.95)
- 2013-14 vincent lecavalier #d/25 lot-3 panini select fire on ice hockey card hof
Moto blogFri, 09 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Few motorcycle photographs are as iconic as that of the famous Bonneville “Bathing Suit Picture.” While you have undoubtedly seen this image before, you may not know the story behind it. The scantily clad and debatably crazy rider was a man by the name of Roland “Rollie” Free. The bike, often thought by many to be a Vincent Black Shadow, was in fact a Black Lightning – the fastest Vincent ever to see production.Mon, 26 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
In a world where modern motorcycles are full of computers, sensors and plastic, there are still those folks who yearn for the days of yore. A time when motorcycles were made of metal and you used a wrench — not a keyboard — to make your bike go faster. Careful and skilled craftsmanship, along with independent thinking, is a mark of pride among these men and their machines, some of whom are featured in the video below by Gestalten.tv.Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Musashi HARC-Pro Honda team of Leon Haslam, Michael van der Mark and Takumi Takahashi captured the 2013 Suzuka 8 Hours race. The Musashi team was joined on the podium by the Yoshimura Suzuki team of Takuya Tsuda, Nobuatsu Aoki and Josh Brookes and the Kagayama Suzuki team of Yukio Kagayama, Noriyuki Haga and Kevin Schwantz. The Musashi team completed 214 laps to win the endurance race.
Vincent All by State
Vincent All by City
Vincent All by Color