Cynthia Vincent Black Bankers Clutch on mail.2040motos
Vincent All description
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Banker's Oversized Clutch
No wear and tears.
Leather in great condition.
Nice designer piece.
Stock photos provided.
Clutch wear as seen in photos, excellent condition.
From a smoke free and pet free home.
Have any questions please message me.
Thank you for looking!
Vincent All for Sale
- Honda oem type brake clutch lever assy set tl sl xr cr mt mr universal fit sil(US $18.95)
- Triumph battery mounting- strap,angl buckle,rubber tray 83-3849 82-8091 82-9005(US $19.99)
- Bultaco throttle cable 143-15-047a frontera pursang sherpa matador astro(US $19.95)
- Honda z50a ct70 rear buddy foot peg z50 ct70h ct90 st90 cl70 10mm made in japan(US $14.95)
- 1982 hesketh v1000 motorcycle brochure catalog & road test magazine from 84(US $19.99)
- Honda oem front fork boot set z50 z50a ct70 ct70h fork boots new(US $29.95)
Moto blogTue, 21 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The Greek God Epithemeus - the name of this three-wheeled, 180bhp Vincent record breaker - was the brother of Prometheus. Epithemeus (meaning afterthought) was the creator of many dangerous, ill thought-out beasts. Unlike his dilligent brother, Epithemeus was a bit of a f**kwit who threw everything at his powerful new animal creations with little thought of the consequences. A perfect name, then.Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Few motorcycle photographs are as iconic as that of the famous Bonneville “Bathing Suit Picture.” While you have undoubtedly seen this image before, you may not know the story behind it. The scantily clad and debatably crazy rider was a man by the name of Roland “Rollie” Free. The bike, often thought by many to be a Vincent Black Shadow, was in fact a Black Lightning – the fastest Vincent ever to see production.Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Musashi HARC-Pro Honda team of Leon Haslam, Michael van der Mark and Takumi Takahashi captured the 2013 Suzuka 8 Hours race. The Musashi team was joined on the podium by the Yoshimura Suzuki team of Takuya Tsuda, Nobuatsu Aoki and Josh Brookes and the Kagayama Suzuki team of Yukio Kagayama, Noriyuki Haga and Kevin Schwantz. The Musashi team completed 214 laps to win the endurance race.
Vincent All by State
Vincent All by City
Vincent All by Color