1986 Honda Interceptor on mail.2040motos
Honda Interceptor description
You are bidding on TWO (2) 1986 Honda Interceptors, both VF500F's:
1. Honda Interceptor #1 (Black Handlebars). Bought in 1999 from 2nd owner (I am the 3rd). This bike, although the rougher looking of the two, has always been reliable and has always started. Bike currently runs and starts, shifts well in all gears, no issues.
2. Honda Interceptor #2 (Red Handlebars). Bought this bike in 2008. Currently starts, but won't run for extended periods of time. After a few minutes this bike runs on 2-cylinders instead of all 4. Appears to be something simple/electrical, but I honestly don't have the time to troubleshoot it.
3. VIDEOS of #1 running:
4. PLEASE see the last photo of spare parts (zoom in). Spare parts include:
- Front Fairing
- Front Fender
- Fuel Tank
- Decals, Stickers, Honda Logos
- Electrical Connections, etc. ALL YOURS, worth several hundred $ by themselves!
These bikes deserve a better owner as I can no longer make the time to enjoy them! Good Luck Bidding!
Honda Interceptor for Sale
Moto blogThu, 02 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Dakar is an international, bad-ass, multi-day off-road event and if you’re not a fan you should be. Crossing the borders of Argentina, Bolivia and Chile the route takes motorcycle and ATV competitors through more than 5400 miles of extreme riding conditions. Competing cars and trucks go even farther.Mon, 21 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Last week we revealed that Honda are likely to launch the new Honda Motocompo - over 30 years since the first version. I must admit, I'd never heard of it before we ran the news story, so I got onto YouTube and tried to find footage of a very efficient and humble Japanese businessman unloading one out of the boot of a Honda Civic in order to minimise their carbon footprint, but no... I couldn't find one.Thu, 01 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Yamaha riders Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies each crashed but both riders deemed the third and final day of MotoGP testing in Malaysia a success. Lorenzo and Spies both crashed during the morning of the test but were unhurt. Despite the minor setback, both riders managed to get a lot done at the Sepang International Circuit.
Honda Interceptor by State
Honda Interceptor by City
Honda Interceptor by Color