Hodaka Dirt Squirt, Wombat, Road Toad Shifter Assembly on mail.2040motos
Hodaka All description
This is a complete shifter assembly in excellent condition, it came off of a
late model Dirt Squirt with very little use, this shifter was removed and
stored it was not power washed or put in a solvent tank, just wiped off,
this shifter has never been broken, no welds, no cracks, nothing broke off.
Works and feels like a new shifter. Should work great for a long time.
The early Road Toad original was black and this is not, but will work,and
can be painted black. The neutral wire has been cut and the connector is missing.
Any questions please ask. Fits the following Hodaka engines;
(01) Late Dirt Squirt
(02) Late Road Toad
(03) Late wombat
This cover will also fit the early Road Toad only it is not black
(99) Road Toad-black shifter
Hodaka All for Sale
- Bonanza mx minibike mini bike hodaka rupp vintage nos throttle twist grip(US $74.40)
- Vintage hodaka motorcycle air cleaner element cover 943604 wombat dirt squirt(US $16.99)
- Vintage hodaka motorcycle nos fuel tank rubber mount 909012c ace wombat rt ds(US $4.39)
- Bonanza mx minibike mini bike hodaka rupp vintage exhaust(US $26.40)
- Vintage hodaka pabatco motorcycle fuel tank emblem italy unused
- Bonanza mx minibike mini hodaka rupp hurst airheart caliper overhaul(US $32.40)
Moto blogThu, 12 Feb 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didnít meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Hodaka All by State
Hodaka All by City
Hodaka All by Color