2005 Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider, Black, Excellent Condition, Original Owner on mail.2040motos
Harley-Davidson Dyna description
- Original Owner- Purchased new from Dealer in 2005.
- Low Miles.
- Excellent Condition.
- Meticulously Maintained- Oil Changed every 3000 Miles or before storage every year.
- All Original Parts and accessories are available.
- New Tires.
- Lots of Custom Chrome.
- Forward Controls.
Harley-Davidson Dyna for Sale
- 2010 harley-davidson fxdf fat bob w/ black deniem paint(US $12,000.00)
- 2009 harley davidson dyna, fat bob, 7,600 miles(US $9,000.00)
- 1993 harley davidson dyna lowrider(US $4,500.00)
- 2005 harley davidson fxdli dyna glide lowrider - $7600 (san jose - north)(US $7,600.00)
- 2003 low rider aniversary,black,excellent condition,chromed out.(US $6,000.00)
- Harley davidson(US $7,650.00)
Moto blogThu, 19 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Yesterday we published a scoop on what we believed to be a production electric motorcycle by, of all companies, Harley-Davidson, dubbed “Livewire.” Today, H-D officially announced Project LiveWire as the company’s first electric motorcycle.However, it appears as though our speculation about LiveWire going into production was a bit off base. Instead, The Motor Company is continuing with its customer-led product development approach and letting riders decide whether or not LiveWire sees the light of day. Starting next week select consumers across the country will be able to ride and provide feedback on the bike, helping to shape the future of Harley-Davidson’s first-ever electric motorcycle. While not for sale, Project LiveWire is specifically designed for the purpose of getting insight into rider expectations of an electric Harley-Davidson motorcycle.Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
In February, Bohnams auction house in Paris will allow both the Catholic and the Harley faithful to bid on a Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide owned by none other than Pope Francis, himself. Given to the Pope last year as part of the Harley-Davidson 110th anniversary celebration, the bike was unlikely to become the Popecycle because of the security required to protect the pontiff. The Pope donated the Dyna to the Roman Catholic charity Caritas Roma but not before signing the tank with “Francesco” at a special ceremony at the Vatican last November.Thu, 30 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The second annual ‘Ride to the Dunes’ charity ride for child abuse awareness kicks off Sunday, June 2 2013, with Grand Marshal Lorenzo Lamas leading the way. The ride will start at Bartels’ Harley-Davidson in Marina Del Rey, California and end at Sycamore Cove State Beach in Malibu, where guests will be treated to lunch and a concert by Alchemy. Riders of all makes and models are welcome to join.
Harley-Davidson Dyna by State
Harley-Davidson Dyna by City
Harley-Davidson Dyna by Color