2006 Ducati Paul Smart on mail.2040motos
Ducati Paul Smart description
2006 Ducati Paul Smart 1000LE
- Original owner, low miles in excellent condition.
- New battery
- Termignoni exhaust and ECU chip. Installed by Erico Motors in Denver. Sounds awesome.
- The bike is mechanically sound and has no issues.
- Comes with books, keys, original exhaust, chip and rear stand, Essentially, everything that came with the bike when new (except the emissions canister).
- The fuel tank is original and has no warping or distortion.
- I have a personalized Colorado license plate "PS1000" that I can transfer if wanted and registered in CO for a transfer fee.
- reasonable reserve
Moto blogWed, 11 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Just days after Ducati officially confirmed it will introduce its new Scrambler this fall comes a spy video of the new bike undergoing some regulatory testing at Ducati’s Bologna factory. Filmed by spy image agency BMH Images, the video provides a fairly good glimpse of the Scrambler, albeit with all sorts of testing equipment and at times a large aluminum shroud (listen to it scrape the ground at the 16 and 43-second marks). Get the Flash Player to see this player.Tue, 07 Jul 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Picture a Motorcycle in your mind, any Motorcycle. It could be one you own, want to own, one you’ve seen. Can you picture it? What Brand is it? What Model, year, how fast does it go? You can probably picture each of these elements vividly.Wed, 12 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Ducati has confirmed that Ben Spies will be riding for the Italian company in next year’s MotoGP championship. Joining Spies is Moto2 phenom Andrea Iannone. Apparently, Spies and Iannone will be competing on the Pramac Ducati team and “will be supplied with official equipment.” With Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso already confirmed for the factory Ducati Team, this announcement concretes a competitive, four-pronged attack for storming next year’s championship.
Ducati Paul Smart by State
Ducati Paul Smart by City
Ducati Paul Smart by Color