2006 Ducati Paul Smart on mail.2040motos
Ducati Paul Smart description
2006 Ducati Paul Smart 1000LE
- Original owner, low miles in excellent condition.
- New battery
- Termignoni exhaust and ECU chip. Installed by Erico Motors in Denver. Sounds awesome.
- The bike is mechanically sound and has no issues.
- Comes with books, keys, original exhaust, chip and rear stand, Essentially, everything that came with the bike when new (except the emissions canister).
- The fuel tank is original and has no warping or distortion.
- I have a personalized Colorado license plate "PS1000" that I can transfer if wanted and registered in CO for a transfer fee.
- reasonable reserve
Moto blogThu, 02 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The good news is Ducati managed to trim another second off of Valentino Rossi‘s Day Two test time. The bad news is the Doctor is still over a second behind Casey Stoner. Of course, considering how much faster Stoner has been compared with everyone else at the MotoGP test in Sepang, that’s nothing to be ashamed of.Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Ducati's Streetfighter is a serious bit of kit. It's actually perfect for my daily commute, if not, slightly extravagant. It's narrow, nimble and precise.Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The brief I gave to my girlfriend before packing for our little California road-trip was simple: “No hair straighteners, no high-heels and no hand bags!” So, I had to honour the whole ‘packing light’ thing too ...or risk a week of abuse. I picked up these shoes as I thought they’d double as decent riding gear for the Yamaha XVS650 and Ducati Diavel we had lined up but they also looked perfect for wearing with jeans when we’d dumped the bike and were heading out to explore the sights. They don’t feature any ‘real’ armour but they are made from a tough yet flexible canvas and they feature additional protection around the ankle.
Ducati Paul Smart by State
Ducati Paul Smart by City
Ducati Paul Smart by Color