2008 Ducati Multistrada on mail.2040motos
Ducati Multistrada description
Specs* 26,200 miles
* Side bags and top box rack from DynamicMotorcycleAccessories
* Unique under motor exhaust by QD
* Custom ECU/Fuel mapping (increased hp and lb/ft)
* Side mirrors
* Unique front fairing blinkers
* Laminar lip (for longer trip wind protection)
* Tires have about 1k miles on them
* Custom Corbin seat (I also have stock seats)
* Bike has never been down
* Well maintained
* Major valves and belts and front forks service in last 300 miles - I have the service paperwork
* Work is done by Boulder Motorsports - If you're not familiar with them, this is Brian Sharp's shop. He builds motors for many of the Ducati riders on the Motoamerica circuit.
The earlier model MTS, they have great torque, particularly on the low-end. The front end comes up with no effort.
I commute on this bike, ride in the mountains, and take long trips (latest was a Colorado - Florida trip).
I can get the bike to a motorcycle shop for shipping if you prefer. But, I live near Boulder, CO, so, I'd recommend flying out here and riding it back home.
Ducati Multistrada for Sale
Moto blogTue, 31 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden got their first taste of the new Ducati Desmosedici GP12 race bikes at the official MotoGP test at Malaysia’s Sepang circuit. It’s only the first day of the pre-season test, and Ducati spent much of its time trying to establish a base setup for the rest of the three-day test. Rossi logged 43 laps and his best time was 2:02.392, fifth fastest of the test and 0.735 seconds behind leader Jorge Lorenzo of Yamaha.Mon, 04 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Ducati pulled the wraps off of a new liquid-cooled Monster model. The Ducati Monster 1200 is powered by the 1198cc 11-degree Testastretta dual-spark engine that also powered the company’s last-generation superbike. Ducati will produce two versions, a base model and a higher-spec S model.Mon, 24 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Pierobon, a company whose primary claim to fame is producing chassis components for Ducati motorcycles, wasn’t deterred when Ducati introduced the 1199 Panigale, the first Ducati which uses the engine as its main stressed member. Instead, the company saw the Panigale as an opportunity to essentially build a frame for the “frameless” motorcycle. This is the result.
Ducati Multistrada by State
Ducati Multistrada by City
Ducati Multistrada by Color