2008 Ducati Multistrada on mail.2040motos
Ducati Multistrada description
Specs* 26,200 miles
* Side bags and top box rack from DynamicMotorcycleAccessories
* Unique under motor exhaust by QD
* Custom ECU/Fuel mapping (increased hp and lb/ft)
* Side mirrors
* Unique front fairing blinkers
* Laminar lip (for longer trip wind protection)
* Tires have about 1k miles on them
* Custom Corbin seat (I also have stock seats)
* Bike has never been down
* Well maintained
* Major valves and belts and front forks service in last 300 miles - I have the service paperwork
* Work is done by Boulder Motorsports - If you're not familiar with them, this is Brian Sharp's shop. He builds motors for many of the Ducati riders on the Motoamerica circuit.
The earlier model MTS, they have great torque, particularly on the low-end. The front end comes up with no effort.
I commute on this bike, ride in the mountains, and take long trips (latest was a Colorado - Florida trip).
I can get the bike to a motorcycle shop for shipping if you prefer. But, I live near Boulder, CO, so, I'd recommend flying out here and riding it back home.
Ducati Multistrada for Sale
Moto blogFri, 01 Jun 2012 00:00:00 -0700
MotoCzysz unveiled what may be the most aerodynamically designed motorcycle ever produced … and we’re not just talking about electric bikes here. The covers were pulled from the 2012 MotoCzysz E1PC electric race bike ahead of the TT Zero electric race at the Isle of Man, revealing a sleek silver and red sportbike with aerodynamically curving wings and fins. The updated E1PC is MotoCzysz’s latest stab at claiming the 10,000 British pound bounty for being the first electric motorcycle to score an average speed of 100 mph on the Isle of Man’s Mountain Course.Wed, 03 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Motorcycle.com stopped by the Ducati Island during our visit to the U.S. Grand Prix at Laguna Seca (and if you haven’t yet read the event report from Kevin Duke, here’s your chance!). Here’s a quick look at what Bologna company offered to any Ducatisti who dropped by.Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Our sister site, AutoGuide.com is currently at the LA Auto Show covering all of the latest and greatest in the auto industry, managed to catch Nicky Hayden giving the crowd a smokey treat at the Mercedes-Benz booth, officially unveiling the Ducati Diavel for the first time to an American audience. The press conference was setup to also announce Ducati’s partnership with Mercedes-AMG. Hit the jump and check out the video. Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Ducati Multistrada by State
Ducati Multistrada by City
Ducati Multistrada by Color