2005 Ducati Multistrada on mail.2040motos
Ducati Multistrada description
This multi is not for everyone. It's lost a lot of weight, gained a lot of power and agility.
It will go for days, waste most sport bikes and doesn’t wear on your lower back. The idea was to trim excess, increase horsepower and dial in the controls for agility and easy commuting.
- custom paint has two blemishes that have been touched up.
- normal wear on metal surfaces.
- front turn signals need to be wired.
- starts every time
- runs perfectly
- recent valve adjustments have it running perfectly.
- removal of front and side body panels
- removal of front fearing and windscreen
- relocation of wiring - under tank.
- cut and resurface tank - removal of fairing brackets.
- new rear tail fairing.
- Custom Paul Smart silver tank, tail and panels
- hand painted retro logo.
24k mile service
oil / filters / plugs / belts / fluids / valve adjustment / breaks
- new front pads
- new rear pads
- new rear master cylinder
new Pirelli Angel GT’s
- Rizoma Pro Guards
- relocated computer - custom bracket.
- minimal bar ends
- rizoma low bar risers
- rhizome motocross bars
- minimal cRG mirror
- full Arrow Exhaust - carbon fiber
- power commander unit
- K&N oversized intake air filters
- Ohlin nitrogen gas coil over seas
- Ohlin front reversed front forks
- open belts - Speedy Moto
- open clutch cover - Speedy Moto
- new front LED fork indicators
- front and rear carbon fiber fenders
- frame sliders - speedy moto
I am the second owner, purchased from 1st owner used with 20k miles.
Feel free to ask any questions you like and or request a video - walk around the bike.
shipping & payment
- local pick up
- I will ship it inside the US, if you provide a transport service to come pick it up.
- payment is in full upon wining auctions.
Ducati Multistrada for Sale
Moto blogMon, 19 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Here's a message to all marketing people: 'teaser' campaigns are awful. We get the idea, you want to hype your forthcoming product, create an air of anticipation, get our attention so when you finally launch the thing we're all on the edge of our collective seats. Sure, with some products – mobile phones, computer games, whatever – the teaser campaign probably works.Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
MotoGP‘s Grand Prix Commission announced the series will adopt a standardized Engine Control Unit hardware and software programming for all entries starting with the 2016 season. At the moment, all teams are required to use a standard ECU hardware supplied by Magneti Marelli. Teams competing under the Factory option are allowed to use their own proprietary software programming while Open option participants must use standardized software.Thu, 22 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Motorcycle.com is proud to announce the addition of a new Ducati 1199 Panigale forum to our network of motorcycle enthusiast communities. 1199Forums.com will offer owners and fans of the Ducati 1199 Panigale a place to connect with other enthusiasts, share photos and stories, discuss upgrades and modifications and find great deals on aftermarket accessories. The new Ducati 1199 forum joins the Motorcycle.com forum network which also includes Ducati.ms, DucatiMonster.org, Sportbike.net and TwoWheelForum.com and dozens of other communities for motorcyclists and enthusiasts.
Ducati Multistrada by State
Ducati Multistrada by City
Ducati Multistrada by Color