2005 Ducati Multistrada on mail.2040motos
Ducati Multistrada description
This multi is not for everyone. It's lost a lot of weight, gained a lot of power and agility.
It will go for days, waste most sport bikes and doesn’t wear on your lower back. The idea was to trim excess, increase horsepower and dial in the controls for agility and easy commuting.
- custom paint has two blemishes that have been touched up.
- normal wear on metal surfaces.
- front turn signals need to be wired.
- starts every time
- runs perfectly
- recent valve adjustments have it running perfectly.
- removal of front and side body panels
- removal of front fearing and windscreen
- relocation of wiring - under tank.
- cut and resurface tank - removal of fairing brackets.
- new rear tail fairing.
- Custom Paul Smart silver tank, tail and panels
- hand painted retro logo.
24k mile service
oil / filters / plugs / belts / fluids / valve adjustment / breaks
- new front pads
- new rear pads
- new rear master cylinder
new Pirelli Angel GT’s
- Rizoma Pro Guards
- relocated computer - custom bracket.
- minimal bar ends
- rizoma low bar risers
- rhizome motocross bars
- minimal cRG mirror
- full Arrow Exhaust - carbon fiber
- power commander unit
- K&N oversized intake air filters
- Ohlin nitrogen gas coil over seas
- Ohlin front reversed front forks
- open belts - Speedy Moto
- open clutch cover - Speedy Moto
- new front LED fork indicators
- front and rear carbon fiber fenders
- frame sliders - speedy moto
I am the second owner, purchased from 1st owner used with 20k miles.
Feel free to ask any questions you like and or request a video - walk around the bike.
shipping & payment
- local pick up
- I will ship it inside the US, if you provide a transport service to come pick it up.
- payment is in full upon wining auctions.
Ducati Multistrada for Sale
Moto blogSat, 14 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
When I think of Mugello, I think of that huge start/finish straight, that Nakano crash and of course, Rossi's Mugello-only helmets. This year, the theme is 'let's stick together'. Just before Free Practice 3, Valentino Rossi unveiled his Mugello helmet, his message is: "Let's stick together" or "Restiamo uniti" in the style of the Italian entertainer Gianni Morandi.Fri, 10 Oct 2014 00:00:00 -0700
If you’ve been waiting for your chance to see all of the Ducati Scrambler variants (Icon, Urban Enduro, Full Throttle and Classic) in person, your chance is coming soon. Ducati has announced the Scramblers will be making their U.S. debut at the American International Motorcycle Expo (AIME), October 16-19.Wed, 26 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
With the absence of Marc Marquez from the second Sepang MotoGP test, due to a broken leg suffered in a training accident, another Honda rider took his place at the top of the time sheets, though it’s not who you might think. Alvaro Bautista on the Gresini Honda set the fastest time at the end of the first day with a 2:00.848. The time is 1.3 second slower than the fastest time Marquez set at the last Sepang test.
Ducati Multistrada by State
Ducati Multistrada by City
Ducati Multistrada by Color