2010 Aprilia Superbike on mail.2040motos
Aprilia Superbike description
Mint Condition.12k on the gauge. New engine, just installed in this Spring with 3k on it.
Full service, including valve adjustment done in the spring when engine was put in.
New Engine Ice(coolant)
New brake fluid
Forks just rebuilt, new oil/seals
New Tires (Pirelli SuperCorsa SP - less than 1k on them)
• Aprilia RSV4 Factory Forged Aluminum Wheels
• Ohlins Steering Stabilizer
• Ohlins Rear shock
• Variable Throttle Bodies(from RSV4 Factory)
• Original Aprilia Frame Sliders
• Woodcraft Slider Engine Covers
• Woodcraft Rear Sets
• Chain and Sprocket 520 conversion kits.(One tooth down in the front,Two teeth up in back)
• Integrated Tinted Tail light
• Original Aprilia Tail Tidy Bracket
• Akrapovic Titanium Full Exhaust System with up map race ECU
• Rizoma Front Sprocket Cover
• Accossato black keyless gas cap
• Puig Tinted wind screen
• Ducabike On/Off Aluminum Kill Switch
• Ballistic Lightweight Lithium Battery
• Ducati 848 front brake master cylinder
Bike does not need anything, turn key and ride. Serious Buyers only. No trades or low offers.
LOCA PICK UP ONLY!!!
Moto blogThu, 26 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Aprilia USA announced the arrival of a new Max Biaggi race replica version of its two-stroke SR 50 scooter as a new 2013 model. The Aprilia SR50 Race Replica is dressed to match the livery of Biaggi’s RSV4 World Superbike racer. Aprilia had previously produced a race replica SR50, but that was with the white Aprilia Alitalia livery from 2009.Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
MotoGP‘s Grand Prix Commission announced the series will adopt a standardized Engine Control Unit hardware and software programming for all entries starting with the 2016 season. At the moment, all teams are required to use a standard ECU hardware supplied by Magneti Marelli. Teams competing under the Factory option are allowed to use their own proprietary software programming while Open option participants must use standardized software.Tue, 06 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Danny Eslick won his second career AMA Daytona Sportbike Championship, adding another #1 plate to the one he won in 2009. The Geico Powersports RMR Suzuki GSX-R600 rider won three races this season and added another five podium finishes to win the title by a 275-256 margin over Monster Energy Graves Yamaha’s Josh Herrin. Eslick clinched the title after finishing sixth in the first race of the 2011 season finale at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
Aprilia Superbike by State
Aprilia Superbike by City
Aprilia Superbike by Color